- Grape: Grenache, Cinsault & Shiraz.
- Location: Southern Rhône Valley.
- Soil: red clay on white limestone.
- Colour: powerfull red with shades of deep purple.
- Bouquet: lingering aromas of spice and pepper blended with macerated fruits.
- Body: a mellow, fortright and structured opening, a well-balanced, fruity and harmonious wine, a little firm when very young.
- Wine & Dine: broiled grilled beef ribs, game pâté in pastry, strong cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: 14-16°C.
- Cellar life: 3 to 5 years.