- At WINE BOX our goal is for all our customers to be completely satisfied with their orders. We’re confident that our products represent excellent value for money, and we’re proud to guarantee every product you buy.
- As we’re so confident about all of our wines we are happy to replace any wines that you don’t enjoy, or offer a refund where appropriate. If you don’t enjoy any of the wines or you suspect that they may be affected by a quality issue please contact us. One of our wine advisers will be more than happy to discuss the wines and resolve the matter to your full satisfaction. We may require you to return the delivered wines that you are not happy with.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation or Return by You:
- If you change your mind or no longer need the product for any reason, you must inform us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours after payment. In such cases, we will not charge any fees and will provide a full refund. If cancellation is requested after 24 hours, a 10% cancellation fee plus any applicable shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
- In the case of product quality issues, such as damage or abnormal wine color, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving the package. We will diligently replace the product at our expense.
- If the received wine differs from our online description, such as a different vintage, we will either replace the wine or process a return with a full refund.
Cancellation or Return by Us:
- We strive to keep product information, including vintage and inventory, up to date. However, if an item is out of stock when you place your order, we will cancel your order and provide a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders we believe are from malicious users engaging in fraudulent activities, computer viruses, or automated systems.
- In the event of a product recall, we will contact you to arrange the return of delivered wine and provide a refund.
- When you place an order with us this is your request for us to deliver the wines set out in your order. We are not obliged to accept all orders received and may decline these, for example due to overwhelming demand or age concerns. We will notify you when we have accepted your order and to confirm the expected delivery date.
No Other Refunds
- Other than in the circumstances outlined above in Cancellation & Refund Policy, no returns will be accepted and no refunds will be made in respect of purchases you make via the WINE BOX Website.
- No returns will be accepted without a receipt or invoice.
- WINE BOX does not accept returns outside of New Zealand.
- Subject to any rights you may have under any law, if an item purchased by you with an accompanying manufacturer’s warranty, WINE BOX will take no responsibility for the content, fulfilment or enforcement of that manufacturer’s warranty. It is your responsibility to contact the relevant manufacturer in relation to all questions and claims relating to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Changes to items listed
- We may withdraw and/or re-offer any item listed for sale on the WINE BOX Website if the item: becomes unavailable; is withdrawn by the manufacturer or supplier; or was incorrectly described or listed.
Please contact us prior to returning your wine so that we can be sure to keep a look out for it so that we can process your refund for you quickly.
For any questions regarding the return of products please feel free to contact us.