[heading size=”2″]Refund & Return[/heading]
- At WINE BOX our goal is for all our customers to be completely satisfied with their orders. We’re confident that our products represent excellent value for money, and we’re proud to guarantee every product you buy.
- As we’re so confident about all of our wines we are happy to replace any wines that you don’t enjoy, or offer a refund where appropriate. If you don’t enjoy any of the wines or you suspect that they may be affected by a quality issue please contact us. One of our wine advisers will be more than happy to discuss the wines and resolve the matter to your full satisfaction. We may require you to return the delivered wines that you are not happy with.
Our Returns Policy
- If you’re not satisfied with a purchase you’ve made online or on the phone, you have two options available. The order can either be returned to our WINE BOX offline store (providing your Invoice as proof of purchase) or to arrange for the order to be collected from you, just call us on 09 415 0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of receiving it. View our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Delivery costs will only be refunded if the product shipped is a result of our error.
- If it’s broken, damaged or gone missing in transit please let us know within 48 hours of delivery.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- If you receive your online order and then change your mind, exchanges can be possible at the discretion of WINE BOX. If you wish to exchange any product, you may do so within two weeks of receipt, and we are happy to exchange the product with something you want, providing we have received the original goods back in sale-able condition.
- Please be aware that in the event of an exchange, any additional delivery charges will be at your own expense. We can only provide an exchange as an option if all products are in their original packaging and condition. Outside of two weeks receipt, replacement or refunding of any returned goods is solely at the discretion of WINE BOX.
- When you place an order with us this is your request for us to deliver the wines set out in your order. We are not obliged to accept all orders received and may decline these, for example due to overwhelming demand or age concerns. We will notify you when we have accepted your order and to confirm the expected delivery date.
No Other Refunds
- Other than in the circumstances outlined above in Refund Policy, no returns will be accepted and no refunds will be made in respect of purchases you make via the WINE BOX Website.
- No returns will be accepted without a receipt or invoice.
- WINE BOX does not accept returns outside of New Zealand.
- Subject to any rights you may have under any law, if an item purchased by you with an accompanying manufacturer’s warranty, WINE BOX will take no responsibility for the content, fulfilment or enforcement of that manufacturer’s warranty. It is your responsibility to contact the relevant manufacturer in relation to all questions and claims relating to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Changes to items listed
- We may withdraw and/or re-offer any item listed for sale on the WINE BOX Website if the item: becomes unavailable; is withdrawn by the manufacturer or supplier; or was incorrectly described or listed.
Please contact us prior to returning your wine so that we can be sure to keep a look out for it so that we can process your refund for you quickly.
For any questions regarding the return of products please feel free to contact us.